Does one or more of your applications freeze when you try to open, save or another function that is supposed to open a dialog box?
Try the following resolution and leave feedback if or if it does not work for you.
- Click Start Menu (Windows Logo in bottom left)
- Start typing Indexing Options
- Click Indexing Options
- Click Advanced button
- If prompted, click Yes
- Click the button Rebuild in Toubleshooting section
- Rebuilding may take a long time, Click OK button
- You will see items indexed start to index items in your system
- Click Close button
Wait some time and try opening, saving or performing the function that froze to see if it has resolved the issue.